About the Contest:
The Dayspring is delighted to announce a writing contest for young people with an aim to promote peace and to build narrative of interfaith harmony. The topic of the contest is ‘peace and interfaith harmony. The entries will be received till June 10, 2021 (12:00 pm).
Everyone aging from 18-35 is encouraged to participate and stand out among participants with Cash Award, Shield, Certificate and internship opportunity.
Name of the Contest
Youth Peace and Interfaith Harmony Writing Contest
Participants can send their entries till 10th of June, 2021
All the articles will be reviewed by panel of experts till 16th June, 2021
Results will be announced for 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions on 20th of June, 2021
- Picture to be attached on google form provided
- Contact details
- Mailing address
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Word Limit: 1200-1500 words
- Non-plagiarized content
- Relevancy to the subject is required
- Should be written in Pakistan’s context
- The contestants should be from Rawalpindi/Islamabad
- 1ST Winner: Cash Prize, Award Shield, Certificate, Internship Opportunity on pro bono bases
- 2nd Winner: Cash Prize and Certificate
- 3rd Winner: Appreciation Certificate and Award Shield
Articles should be sent in word format at [email protected]
Only 10% plagiarism is allowed with proper referencing .
The articles sent to the ‘The Dayspring’ cannot be sent to any other platform for publishing.
The Dayspring will reserve the right to use the articles for publishing on its print and online editions anytime.
The Dayspring reserve the right to change the result date. In that case it will be communicated to the participants.
For any queries please email at [email protected]